Pan European Investor Conference
The Pan European Investor Conference is hosted by DNB Markets, Exane BNP Paribas and Numis Securities in conjunction with Tradinfo.
This four day virtual event is aimed at bringing together executives from over 50 companies from Continental Europe, the Nordics and the United Kingdom and hundreds of institutional investors from across North America.
The three partnering stock brokers will invite and host large cap and midcap companies from the following regions:
- DNB Markets: Nordics (i.e. Norway, Sweden, Denmark, etc.)
- Exane BNP Paribas: European Continent (i.e. France, Germany, Spain, Italy, etc.)
- Numis Securities: United Kingdom and Ireland
The meetings will be a mixture of one-on-ones, groups and fireside chats. All will be organized via videoconferencing.
Fund managers and buy-side analysts are welcome to submit their meeting requests through the registration page as of October 1, 2020.
We believe that the Pan European Investor Conference will be an excellent opportunity to efficiently (re)connect with a significant number of high quality companies.
CEOs, CFOs and IROs
fund managers and analysts
European stock brokers
Monday – Thursday, December 7th – 10th
- One-on-ones and group meetings.
- Meetings scheduled in morning and early afternoon, to overlap with European business hours.
- Webinar with update on the European economies.
Corporate access team for
DNB Markets, Inc.
Sharon Lynch, Corporate Access
+1 202 499 5125
Continental European companies:
Exane BNP Paribas
Patrice Solaro, Sales & Head of Corporate/Expert Access
+1 347 301 41 19
Milly Dewar, Investor Relations Manager
+1 347 982 5588